Jalapeño Cheese Corn Toast is an easy and cheesy bread toast that can be made in a jiffy for breakfast or evening snack. It has cheese, pickled jalapeño and sweet corn with marinara sauce as the base. Come, let’s see how to make this tasty recipe at home with easy method and step by step pictures.
Author: PRIYA SRINIVAS
Cuisine: Mexican- American
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Sandwich bread- 4 slices
- Marinara/ Pizza sauce- 2 tbsp
- Pickled and sliced Jalapeño- 2 tsp
- Boiled corn- 4 tbsp
- Salt- as required
- Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
- Mayonnaise- 2 tbsp
- Cheese slices- 4
- Butter- 2 tsp
1. Preparation: Apply butter on one side of the bread slices and keep aside. Chop the jalapeño slices into small pieces. Boil the sweet corn kernels until soft.
2. Place a cheese slice on top of one bread slice and add 1 tbsp pizza sauce over it.
3. Add sweet corn on top and few pieces of jalapeño.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper as required.
5. Add mayonnaise on top of it and place the cheese over it. Close it with another bread slice and press slightly
6. Heat a pan in medium flame and place the bread sandwich and allow to turn golden brown. Flip carefully and lower the flame a bit and let the other side turn golden brown as well
7. Close with a lid for 30 seconds so that the cheese melts. Carefully remove from the pan and place on a plate and cut diagonally into two triangles. Serve hot and consume immediately for the best taste. Delicious jalapeño corn toast is ready to eat.