Oreo Milkshake is an easy and delicious sweet drink made with Oreo sandwich cookies, milk and ice cream. In this easy method, all the ingredients are added to a blender and whipped until frothy. It can be topped with crushed/ broken Oreo cookies, ice cream or chocolate syrup. It is perfect for any time of the year and is a great way to use the oreo cookies in stock. This shake comes handy if you do not have time to make breakfast; simply blend all ingredients together and make it in less than 5 minutes. Come, let’s see how to make this delighting Oreo milkshake at home with easy method and step by step pictures.
Author: PRIYA SRINIVAS
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- Milk- 1 cup
- Oreo sandwich cookies- 3
- Vanilla or chocolate ice cream- 2 scoops
- Chocolate syrup- 2 tbsp
For optional topping:
- Oreo sandwich cookies- 1
- Chocolate syrup- 2 tsp
- Vanilla or chocolate ice cream- 1 scoop
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender/ mixer jar and blend or whip until smooth and frothy.
2. Transfer the milkshake to glass and top with crushed oreo, chocolate syrup and ice cream. (I skipped icecream for topping)
- You can use vanilla or chocolate ice cream for the best taste (I used vanilla)
- You can use 1 scoop ice cream and 1 tbsp sugar instead of 2 scoops of ice cream
- Adjust the quantity of chocolate syrup according to taste.