Orange Lemon Punch| Ganga Jamuna is an easy and delicious sweet juice made with orange and lemon. It is perfect for the approaching summer and is a great way to use the fruits in stock; you can also make it with seedless grapes. This comes handy for a quick and healthy juice; simply blend the oranges and squeeze lemon juice. You can easily make it in less than 5 minutes; it is time to say goodbye to the store bought orange juice. Come, let’s see how to make this refreshing orange lemon punch at home with easy method and step by step pictures.
Orange Lemon Punch | Ganga Jamuna
- Seedless Sweet Orange/ Mandarin – 4
- Lemon – 1/2
- Sugar/ Honey – 1 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch (to enhance the sweetness)
- Ice cubes – 3 + 3 (for topping)
- Peel the skin of the mandarins and add the pulp to a blender along with sugar, salt and 3 ice cubes and make a smooth puree.
- Filter it through a strainer to remove fibers.
- Squeeze lemon juice and mix well. Transfer to glass and add more ice cubes if desired and consume immediately. Delicious Orange Lemon Punch is ready to serve!
- Always use seedless sweet orange/ mandarin for the best taste.
- You can also add the lemon juice to the orange while blending, make sure you don’t add the seeds
- Do not store the orange lemon punch as the it would turn bitter.
- Also, do not squeeze the lemon too much as it will make the juice bitter.
- If using large orange with seeds, extract the juice using orange juicer instead of blending.
- If using sour navel oranges, reduce the quantity of lemon juice; just add 1 tsp of it.
How to make Orange Lemon Punch?
1. Peel the mandarins as shown: cut the top and bottom for easy peeling.
2. Add the pieces to a blender along with sugar, salt and 3 ice cubes and make a smooth puree. No need to add water.
3. Filter it through a large strainer to remove fibers.
4. Squeeze lemon juice and mix well. Transfer to glass and add more ice cubes if desired and consume immediately. Delicious Orange Lemon Punch is ready to serve!