Cantaloupe Juice is a quick and refreshing sweet juice made with cantaloupe and sugar. It is perfect for summer and is a great way to use the fruits in stock. The recipe is very simple; just blend the cantaloupe and sugar and serve with a few ice cubes. You can easily make it in less than 5 minutes; it is time to say goodbye to the store bought juice varieties. Come, let’s see how to make this easiest juice at home with easy method and step by step pictures.
Cantaloupe Juice | Easy and Healthy Musk Melon Juice
- Cantaloupe/ Musk Melon – 1 (small)
- Sugar – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Ice cubes – 6 to 8 (for topping)
- Deseed and cut the cantaloupe to small pieces and add the fruit to a blender along with sugar and make a smooth puree.
2. Add ice cubes to a glass if desired and transfer the juice and consume immediately. Delicious Cantaloupe juice is ready to serve!
- Always remove the seeds of the cantaloupe before blending
- If your cantaloupe is big, use half of the fruit for juice and seal the other half with a cling wrap and refrigerate and consume within a day.
- You can omit the ice cubes and drink the fresh juice.
- If your juice appears thick, add 1/2 cup water while blending.
How to make Cantaloupe juice?
1. Deseed and cut the cantaloupe to small pieces as shown.
2. Add the pieces to a blender along with sugar and make a smooth puree. Add ice cubes to a glass if desired and transfer the juice and consume immediately. Delicious Cantaloupe juice is ready to serve!