Beet Detox is a healthy and refreshing sweet and tangy juice made with beet root, carrot and apple and infused with the flavors of lemon and ginger. Drinking this juice at least once a week helps to remove the toxins, gives you healthy body and skin and also aids weight loss. You can easily make it in less than 5 minutes; it is time to say goodbye to the store bought beet juice. Come, let’s see how to make this quick juice at home with easy method and step by step pictures.
Beet root Juice for Glowing Skin | Beet Detox
- Beet root/ Beet – 1 small
- Carrot – 1 small
- Apple – 1/2
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes – 3
- Lemon – 1/4 (optional)
- Peel the skin of beet, carrot and ginger and chop into small pieces add to a blender jar along with chopped apple, water and ice cubes and make a smooth puree.
- Filter it through a strainer to remove fibers and skin.
- Squeeze lemon juice and transfer the juice to a glass and consume immediately. Delicious and healthy Beet Detox is ready to serve!
- Always use small and tender beet and carrot for the easy extraction of juice.
- You can also use a juicer instead of blender
- If you prefer the fibers, you can skip straining the juice and consume as such.
- Do not store the beet juice for long time as the it would lose the flavors.
- Also, do not squeeze the lemon too much as it will make the juice bitter.
- Adding lemon and ginger are optional but I recommend adding them as they provide Vitamin C and anti-oxidant properties.
- If you find this juice bland, you can add 1 tsp of honey.
- It makes a great post work-out juice and an excellent weight loss recipe.
How to make Beet Detox?
1. Peel the skin of beet, carrot and ginger and chop into small pieces add to a blender jar along with chopped apple, water and ice cubes and make a smooth puree.
2. Filter it through a large metal strainer to remove fibers and skin.
3. Squeeze lemon juice and transfer the juice to a glass/ bottle and consume immediately. Delicious and healthy Beet Detox is ready to serve!